Todhill Country Centre, Stevenson, Ayrshire
- Vocational training for Adults with Learning Support needs
- Residential Respite Care
- Homes, training and work.
To facilitate the aspirations of the Richmond Fellowship to enhance and increase the diversity of services available at the Todhill site, new DDA complaint lodges and central Hub building.
The Masterplan seeks to provide the following:
- Strong sense of arrival and spacial organization creating a sense of place and identity.
- Hierarchy of Private and semi-private spaces.
- New fully accessible 2-bedroom lodges offering holiday respite including open plan kitchen/ living space, wood burning stove and sheltered outdoor space.
- Event space for communal activities including sky dome feature space and fire pit.
A contemporary take on the agricultural aesthetic will be continued throughout the site and these lodges and activity building will be partially clad in profiled metal to echo the Phase 1 buildings, with timber cladding to internal surface to introduce tactile contrast and warmth.